I have to have flowers in my room, on my desk. All the time spent in my room is at my desk and I started to notice that I need pretty things in order to concentrate better while studying or working. Am I the only one?
And because I have a small obsession with good smelling things, every time I study I burn a candle (this is one is from Ikea) and I have to have a chopstick and a perfume... Who can study not smelling sweet?!
I didn't tell you before but the majority of my reading is on my way to work/school or home in the public transportation. Which my one book every month goal quite hard to do, but not impossible.
Funny thing: all the people that know me they don't call me on my full name, but on the short version so I was pleasant surprise to see the name on my Starbucks coffee. My Starbucks signature coffee (when is not something fancy seasonally) is Light Mocha Coffee with Caramel.
One of my favorite books this year was The Fault in Our Stars. I love how it is written! The movie is not bad, but the book is utterly amazing. I have allot of favorite quotes from the book, but on top of my list is this one which I keep over my desk to remember me that I have to be selective with the people in my life. This is the interesting thing with quotes, for everyone they mean something else...
When studying you need to motivate yourself...
I will finish by telling you about a challenge that I do with myself. As I told you earlier, I love to smell good therefor I have allot of perfumes (eau du toilet, eau du perfume) and body and hand creams. So I decided to use them all up before buying new ones. Can you imagine that this bottle is the third one in my life that I manage to empty?! Usually I get bored with a scent and I give it to my mom.
What are the things that motivate you in life?

No comments:
Post a Comment