I know it have been months since my last post, but to be honest I didn't
have time not even to breathe. The biggest reason why I didn't post it
was that my closet was a mess so I couldn't focus on enjoying dressing
up. How you might have noticed I was living abroad in the first part of the year
(I will start writing soon about my experience) and I returned home on the first of August.
I spent all of August dreaming at vacations and working. September was all about exams, finishing my masters and working. At the beginning of October I had some days off, which I spent cleaning and organizing my life (one of my favorite pass time activities) and going to Italy.
I spent the rest of October trying to find the perfect way of managing my time in order to go to work, to classes, and also having some social life.
I started keeping a planner and a diary. I will write more soon about what I am doing with my diary. And I will explain you all this planner madness.
I also started decorating my room more, especially my desk. It is all about surrounding yourself with beautiful things.
I am also exploring more my photography skills and vision. You know by now that I started this blog as a attempt to be more creative and take more photos. Photography has been one of my long time hobbies, but I didn't have the money to invest in a proper camera, until this year, when I was blessed to purchase my first D-SLR.
I miss writing and sharing with you how I see, feel and live life in this amazing city called Bucharest.

No comments:
Post a Comment