Shop your own closet

Mornin' sunshines!

YES, YES! I know everyone everywhere is talking about "shopping your own closet", but isn't such a cliche, especially if you love to shop (like myself) and your closet has some interesting things...

To be honest, I never considered this idea. Don't get me wrong, I don't open my closet and start crying that I have nothing to wear. But I tend to get bored easily so I try to make my outfits not predictable. I never wear the same outfit twice and I am not talking about twice a week, I can even count on one hand every time I wear the same exact outfit and where. I dress for myself and I don't like to go out of the house looking the same. Yes, sometimes I wear the same pairing but in different places, because that outfit was that incredible cute hihi.

How i started reconsidering my closet?! I was very busy and tired in August and September and I didn't have the time to switch my shoes or plan outfits and I realize that I use the same things in my closet over and over again and that I have other cute things that I only wear once. 

All the shoes that I had out were my boots (from last winter), my shoes (that are all the year out) and the sandals that I bought this year. I had to make do with what I had. I was eager to wear the new shoes, but most of my cloths went with the ones that I had already. so you can see my dilemma.


After I cleaned my closet I pull out all the cloths and necklaces that I wear only once and start creating outfits around them. And I manage to create outfits for a months! Which made me very happy. PLUS can you imagine that I have in my closet enough clothing items to create more than 20 different outfits without reusing the same item?! I was stunned.



All that you see are work appropriate outfits, elegant yet fun and colorful ways to dress at the office. This were my transitioning wardrobe from summer to fall. Here are some of my favorite outfits:

 Left: Cardigan: Cortefiel
T-shirt: Pull & Bear
Skirt: Zara Basics
Shoes: Romanian Leather No Name Brand
Bag: Meli Melo

Right: Sweater: Random Store in Bucharest
Skirt: Local random Store in Trento, Italy
Booties: Romanian Leather No Name Brand

Skirt: Local Store in Bucharest
Shoes: Romanian Leather No Name Brand
Bag, Jacket: Random Store in Bucharest
Scarf: Local Store in Trento, Italy
Necklace: H&M Bolzano, Italy

I will show you the rest of the outfits next week.


2 comments: