[Shop Wednesday] All year 'round shoes

Mornin' sunshines!

As you are custom by now, every Wednesday is a shopping tale... How better to re-start these series but with a shoe story?! I have been collecting this shoes since January and now I am sharing them. All of them are purchased during sales or off season.

I am starting to built up a collection of bright colorful shoes... From left to right: Deichmann, New Look and a random store in the city center.


 How couldn't I let one year pass without buying some Romanian leather shoes?! Really! My favorite pair by far is the one in black and white.



The boots are my first custom made leather boots ever. They fit like a glove (haha). The dark berry booties are also made out of Romanian leather. And the black pair down is from New Look.


Of course, I had to buy some fancy shoes! Both pairs are from New Look and are my going out in fancy places shoes.


And now la piece du resistance! Some fluffy, cat-scarring, warm shoes to wear around the house...


 When do you buy your shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment