Everything started with a free drink at Starbucks... I was minding my own business at work last week, on Facebook, when I saw a coupon that if you buy a Starbucks festive drink you will get one free (and who doesn't love Starbucks coffee?!) so I said that I will go Sunday after class to take a coffee and go straight home to study... Easy to say than done... My class finished early so I went to the Mall, dreaming at my coffee when I saw that the offer is valid from 14:00 (It was 12:45)... OK, don't worry! I will just browse around in my favorite stores (because I already knew what was there and therefor no temptation for my wallet)... BUT 40 minutes later I was done with all of them, pretty proud of myself because I didn't buy anything... Good! What next?! Let's go a bit inside Aldo to look at gorgeous (and uber expensive) shoes, when temptation appeared in my face DISCOUNTS AT THE JEWELRY SECTION. You know that I am weak when it comes to statement jewelery...
First thing I checked the necklaces... I was looking for some bright colorful yet simple necklaces...
I was surprise to find some earrings that i liked - some classic pieces that would go with any of my statement necklaces. I add some mid - finger rings to the basket just because they looked cool...
And now let's talk numbers... The original total would have
been 563.5 RON (126 euros), but i paying 133 RON (less than 30
euros). So at least I got that going for me...
PS: I end up enjoying a delicious Honey Almond Hot Chocolate on my way home with my new finds...



No comments:
Post a Comment