[Shop Wednesday] Find a fall coat

Mornin' sunshines!

I wanted for the longest time to see Gone Girl so I went to the Mall with my brother to see it and eat something. We had some time to kill before the movie, so I convinced him to come and look with me for a fall coat.

As you know by now, I am a big fan of New Look so first store was (obviously) New Look, where I had my eye set on this adorable furry thing (you can't call it a scarf):


They had a promotion going on - buy something for 150 RON (around 34 euros) and you pay only 100 RON (around 22 euros). So I browse around to find something to go with it and take advantage of the promotion. And I felt in love with this dress (I paired with some socks to use promotion)... It will be perfect for Christmas, paired with the white furry collar.


I was looking a faux fur collar for the longest time, but i never find one that i really like, until I saw this one. It looks so expensive. I have this leather coat for over 7 years now, but I don't feel like replacing it, it is still in good condition and I didn't find a good replacement.


At this point I gave up the idea of a fall coat, but H&M saved m. I found there by PURE CHANCE this amazing coat. I feel happy only looking at it. Strange enough the coat, the dress and the white collar go perfectly together.


What is your favorite fall coat?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment