Fashion Bloggers and small bags...

Mornin' sunshines!

I will start a new series on Fridays about how I see fashion and random fashion - remotely - related things from my life...

I follow allot of bloggers from all over the world and all of them wear this small tiny handbags, and me this big (huge) handbags. Am I the only one who doesn't see how is that possible?

After I cleaned my closet last time (see the post from next Monday), I realize that I have allot of cute things that I rarely wear. I decided to pick ahead of time what I will wear (see next Friday post for more information about this). This are the bags for the month of November, the ones from last two months had the same size, just different colors (you will see them in future Sunday posts, when you will see what I wear each week and how I plan my outfits).


 When I leave in the morning from home I feel sometimes that I am moving away, that big is my handbag... What do I normally take with me on a daily based: lunch, and snacks, and sometimes even dinner, water and coffee, a book (it's a MUST), my wallet (which is the size of a fashion blogger handbag hihihi) and card holder, my keys (because I want to sleep in my house and not in front of it), my phone my planner (lately), and a notebook or something to write on in my classes, and the normal female non-sense (hand sanitizer, napkins, wipes, tissue, a bandage, a file, scissors, a plastic bag, thread and needle, a mirror, a chopstick, a small perfume, chewing gum, some things for the hair).




 What do you carry in your handbag on daily based? How big is it?

 

2 comments: