A normal fall week in my world

Mornin' sunshines!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend so far. I don't think I ever told you this, but fall is my favorite season. I find it so romantic, full of promises. And fall in Bucharest is one of the most beautiful things that I ever experience. 

 

I don't mind the rain or the chill weather. I love the colors of the leafs, that a new season at the Opera starts, more activities that don't imply going out and drinking... Even though it is fall, it doesn't mean that I will not have flowers in my room - just look at all this beautiful colors! 
 
 
Always it is a good idea to go shopping...


I join a book club last month and the book for this month is Elif Shafak - The Bastard of Istanbul. And next to every good book it has to be a yummy Starbucks coffee (here Honey Almond Hot Chocolate) and a fluffy blanket.


Because it is fall, I have to go to the Opera. This week's pick La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini. I love the feel of the National Opera of Bucharest. It is an old, stylish building. Where people love to go and dress up. It is like you are stepping in a different world.


I will let you enjoy your Sunday with a nice cup of hot coffee.


This week was so long and exhausting...


Hope you will have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment