My Closet

Mornin' sunshines!


I had some days off and I used them to organize my room, closet and life. For me somehow all of them go together (those who still live with their parents can relate for sure). 

My closet is a normal one (for Romania), made out of wood. I love having everything organized but I wouldn't like to see my cloths just hanging out. If you live in Bucharest, in any big city, you know how dusty it is, so having them on display it will ruin them.

The whole process was time consuming, but so rewarding. It took me about one week to complete organizing my closet. Don't misunderstand me, my closet is not that big, but having some time off after 2 months spend only working and studying, I spend the first half of the day sleeping.

I've noticed something at me, that every time I clean my room or organize it, I find newer and better ways of storing things, displaying them and taking care of them. I like the things that I have and I try to take good care of them. I don't like having backups in my closet and I try to get more for my buck. I don't spend allot of my money on my cloths, but I am looking for good quality things (I will write a post about how I choose what I buy). Having all of this said, let's see how everything turned out.


I don't think I ever told you, how I create my outfits, I will give you a sneak peak from the Friday blog post.



What do you think about how my closet looks now?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was hard work to make it look like this, let see how times it stays like this...

      Delete