Shoe love

Mornin' sunshines!

Long time no speak... What did I do for the last months? Shoe shopping, obviously...

 This booties are from CCC and they were actually a birthday gift from one of my best friends. Aren't they gorgeous?

 This is just a small example of how gorgeous shoes are made in Romania, they are genuine leather.

I couldn't believe that I will find so many beautiful shoes in Koton, which I must confess I never taught it will become one of my favorite stores lately...
 
These pairs are also from Koton...

 I was eying this pair for more than a year before I decided to purchase it and it was just in time, few months before New Look closed their stores in Romania. Hopefully they will reopen them SOON!

I don't usually purchase leather shoes, but when it comes to my work boots and especially my (freezing) winter boots they are usually made out genuine leather, Romanian made.

This pair is one my most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own. They are actually the first pair that I purchased from CCC. 
 

Now some random pairs. The sneakers booties are from a random store in Italy. The shoes are from H&M. The furry booties are Romanian genuine leather. And the black boots are my take on rain boots - they are made out of rubber even though they don't look like it.

Which pair is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment