Dear 2016

Mornin' sunshines!

I don't know were the month of December went and especially 2015. I am still amazed by how different is my life now than last January.

2015 was such a great blessing for me and I am so grateful for everything that I got and especially for all the people that I met . I hope that 2016 will be better and I am trying to work my ass off (one because I need to get fitter and second because you have to work hard for the things that you love) and enjoy every moment of it.

This is my list of books for January and the first week of January in my planner (that I made one - it took me one full day and I loved the process - I make I full blog post about it one day).


This was the highlight of the month of December! Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt came to Bucharest to talk about his books, arts and life in general. I went to the conference and I bought more books than I needed. I already read part of them...
 
These are the books that I read in past two months... I am seriously thinking of starting writing some books reviews, I managed to (re)fall in love with reading in the past year...
 
These are the books that I am procrastinating in finish them (some of them I started 2 years ago, if you can imagine)... May that 2016 will be the year that I will finish them...


And of course this was my New Year Party:

 Dress: Chi Chi London (2015)
Shoes: New Look (2014)
Clutch: Local store in Bucharest (2015)
Earrings and ring: Meli Melo (2013)
Bracelet: Local Store in Trento, Italy (2014)
Watch: Christmas present (2015)
Food: Templul Soarelui, Bucharest

I wish you all an amazing 2016 and hopefully I will get into my regular posting schedule by the end of this month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment