Enjoying the small things in life...

Mornin' sunshines!

I like to spend my Sundays relaxing. Either I go out or I enjoy a cup of hot tea and the current book that I read. The evenings are reserved for my wardrobe planing for the next week and acknowledging the amazing week that I had. I am not saying that I have the most incredible life, but I am grateful for the one that I have and I try to enjoy every moment of it.

Every time I read a book, I have to find at least one quote or learn something from it. Here is one of my favorite ones that I found this year: day after day, we go through life like you will go through a hallway.


Looking for directions in life...


I was with some friends in the city center and we found this place (in the old national library building downtown) where they sale hand made and vintage jewelry, cloths and art. I picked up 3 pairs of hand made earrings and promise to return (with more money) for some vintage jewelry.


You need colorful pens in your life, or is it just me?!


Enjoying a cup of coffee with a eternally tired cat and grumpy one when it's not sleeping...


When I go shopping, I go SHOPPING! I have moments when I buy only one thing and moments when I buy half of the store...


Last year I picked from a duty free shop the collection of (mini) bottles J'adore Dior. This is the first perfume that I smelt (also in a duty free shop some years back) and felt in love with it. I am so thankful that I could buy it. The mirror tray and the candle are from Jysk.


I limit myself with a cup of Starbucks coffee every month, either to reward or to motivate me for something, lately it was more of a motivation because I had to study more in a short period of time..


Thank you so so much for stopping by and wishing you an amazing Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment