Love over heels

Mornin' sunshines!
We have to know by now that I love shoes and love to shop. I think that shopping is one of my most constant hobbies.  This summer one of my favorite stores - New Look - has closed in Bucharest, which made me quite sad and I didn't go shopping that often. Also this summer I discovered some new stores with whom I fallen in love like Koton, Mohito and Lashez, but all in good time..

As I told you in my last post, I started to love more my shoes by wearing them more. And I realized that I NEEDED a black pair of shoes and also that I wanted a leather pair.

There is this store in the south part of Bucharest where they sale leather shoes at an incredible price. This is my second time going and the first time buying something.

I went there for a simple black pair of shoes for work. My standard work shoes has a thick heel at least 10 cm, which I found:


BUT there was this pair! This style of shoe is a basic pair that you need in your wardrobe:


As I walked into the store I saw this babies. I couldn't go home without them! When I was almost done I took them!

 
When I saw this color I felt in love instantly and it goes so good with army green (you will see in my autumn - winter trend post):


As you know, marsala is the IT color this year and I don't have any shoe in this color:


I love to travel and when I saw these boots, Oh my!!!


What is your favorite pair?



3 comments: