I HAD to start my organization series with my shoe organization system. My organization system is a work in progress, it makes me happy and it calms. So I tend to reorganize things in my room every time I clean and my closet every season.
I love to mix the things that I love in order to inspire my life and to better myself every day...
I want to wear and love all the things that I have. So I started displaying my shoes on my bookshelves... between my books. What else will you need in life?
I realized a time back that I have allot of things, I would to think that I collect them and not hoard them... I am quite proud of myself of accomplishing that. I manage to wear all my summer shoes at least once, down sized and made space for new pairs.
From this...
and this...
To this...
and this...
What inspires you to change things and be more creative?


No comments:
Post a Comment