I am not sure if I am a collector/hoarder or I take real good care of my things, but I have ALLOT of them, which makes my cleaning routine a challenge EVERY TIME...
Some years ago I built some shelves above my desk. I re-position my desk every year, but most of the time it faces the wall. Last week I moved it to face the bed and door and I LOVE IT!!! I will love to have a clear desk but how much I try I never manage to accomplish that...
One of my goals for this year was to have all my cloths contained in my closet, which I accomplished so far...
As you might have seen my closet has only 4 shelves (behind the door with the mirror). I like to fold my pants, T-shirts, sweaters, sweater - dresses, cotton tops and blouses (not shirts). I rearrange the shelves according to the season and this is the version for fall - winter 2015:
One of the things that I love to do is to plan my outfits weekly. It makes dressing in the morning so much easier and in this way I wore more things because I can't repeat items when creating an outfits. The rack is from Ikea (less than 10 euros). This are some of my outfits for the past year...
Thank you so so much for stopping by and I wish you a happy and amazing week!




No comments:
Post a Comment