Dresses for special ocasions

Mornin' sunshines!

As I told you I love to dress up and I tend to purchase more elegant dresses and shoes. I started to go to weddings this spring and summer (yeah, I am at the age where people start to get married) and I go to the opera or theater every 2 or 3 weeks, therefor I needed more dresses for these events (more occasions to doll up!).

There is this store called Miniprix (I told you about it a couple of times) like an outlet stores for allot of brands that we don't have in Romania. I have a love-hate type of relationship with it, usually I purchase shoes from them, but this summer they started to have an impressive collection of dresses. The 3 on the left are from Asos and the blue with read and white flowers is from New Look (I never saw this dress in the New Look stores when they were opened in Bucharest):


I discovered this spring a new store in the mall: Lashez. After a quick researched I found out that there are allot of stores in Bucharest and they have cloths for special events, mostly dresses. After a tour through all the stores in the city, when they had sales, I end up purchasing 3 dresses and wore 2 (I will show you in my next post which ones):
 

There is a store in the city center, Glow, in which I never enter - it's mostly for high school girls. But during the summer sales last year I entered and found these dresses at an incredible price (around 4 euros or something like that) and I HAD to have them...
 

Also during the sales in the last year, I found this dresses:
 
White dress: La femme
Cobalt blue dress: New Look
Blush pink dress: New Look
Black shirt - dress: H&M
Blush dress (lingerie style)
Black dress: New Look

Always when I travel I like to go shopping into local stores. All the dresses are from Trento, a town in the north of Italy:
 

I like to check out some of my favorite stores in other cities or countries, in this case Promod. The dresses are purchased in Italy and Bucharest:
 

I will show you the way that I styled part of them in last months in my next post, hope you will like it!

Thank you so so much for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment