Mornin' sunshines!
One of my New Year resolutions was to use up all my products and to save money by not purchasing anything before I love and use up everything that I have. I goes quite well, I started purchasing less things, even less shoes (who would have thought?!)
These are from January...
(from top left to right and going down)
*Strawberry Scrub from Avon - AMAZING - One of my favorite products.
*Shower gel from Avon - not that good
*Cleaning water from Elmiplant (Romanian brand - natural ingredients) - Quite good
*Anti dandruff shampoo from a random Romanian brand - not good for me
*Body Creams from Avon - my favorite one is one in the middle, the left one is good (it smells like the perfume Outspoken Party) and the right one not that good
*The lipsticks are from Avon and Oriflame - the Oriflame one is moisturizing and the color is resistant, the one from Avon that that good
*The two perfumes are from Yves Rocher (Ming Shu - Chinese inspired) and a sample size from Oriflame (Enigma) - I have them for more than 4 or 5 years now (they are scents from my past - met to remain in the past)
And now from February...
(from top left to down right)
*The lipsticks are from Oriflame - not the best
*The perfume is Today something from Avon - like the scent and it stays on
*The mascara is from Oriflame - I used it in combination with another one from Avon
*The polish is from Gabrini - love the color (I need a replacement)
*hair oil from Avon - not good
*Shower gel Discover from Avon - not good
*Body scrub from Oriflame - it smell like the perfume, ok not great
*Shampoo from Klorane (natural ingredients) - it is for dry hair (I have oiled hair) - it worked great in the winter time for me (I used it in combination with an anti dandruff shampoo - I don't know how I managed to get dandruff, but anyway)
* Body creams form Planet Spa Pearls and Cocoa from Avon and Red from Oriflame - I love the ones from Planet Spa (my all time favorites)
*Hand cream from Avon - it smells Christmasy, ok not great
*Feet scrub from Avon - it's ok not great
(from left to right)
*the tea is from Fares (a Romanian natural ingredient tea company) - it is ok
*the package from an Ikea candle - I love the candles from Ikea
*pens are from all the place (I honestly don't know how I manage to use up pens, but I DID)
*the glue is from Jumbo (a big store with home decor, children toys and school supplies) - it works wonders for gluing papers (actually I need to go and buy more)
Do you tend to use up your products or tend to hold on to them half-used?


No comments:
Post a Comment