Cultural week...

Mornin' sunshines!

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to finish 4 books this week and done allot of other of cool stuff.

I read 3 books: The 40 laws of love by Elif Shafak, A short history of time by Stephen Hawking and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and I listen to the fourth one - The Republic by Plato.






I was at the museum last week to see cloths and accessories of Queen Maria of Romania, as I told you last Sunday. On my way out I saw this Fashion Journal from 1900, it is too adorable and I had to have it.


For a date night this month we chosen 18 Lounge, the food was delicious and the serving flawless. The view is amazing, we were thinking of coming back during the day next time - so we can enjoy the view over Bucharest. The adorable pink skirt is a new find - I will make a post just for it soon (I am in love with the skirt).






This month we had tickets to Richard Clayderman show in Bucharest and La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini at the Romanian National Opera House.


One of my Christmas gifts was this book cover. It is hand made out of fabric. I love it. And it is such a statement accessory.


I am trying to decide what book to start reading next. Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment