Mornin' sunshines!
Surely you can imagine that when it comes to my preparations for a new season, they all begin with shoe shopping. Anyone surprised?
I was looking for going out shoes (lots of weddings are coming, we are in the middle of the Opera season and also just going out and having fun), work shoes (because you have to look beautiful when you work) and sandals (summer is coming sooner than we think and also I am planing a big trip this summer - I will return with more details in the near future). SOOOOO let's begin!
Aren't they sexy? They are from... New Look (obviously)...
Also New Look... these are work shoes...
They are more date shoes, from New Look.
The left pair is from New Look and the right one from Zara.
This was the first pair of shoes that I purchased from Koton.
The left and top right pairs are from New Look and the bottom right from a random store in Italy.
All of them are from New Look. This is how I started purchasing colored high heels.
This gorgeous bright orange pair of sandals are from New Look. Some time ago I saw a similar pair in Promod.
I purchased this stunning pair of sandals from a random store in Italy, but I saw them also in Bucharest in some local store.
The heel sandals are from New Look. The bottom left sandals are from Promod. All the right pairs are from Miniprix.
How do you prepare for the new season?











No comments:
Post a Comment