Mid season

Mornin' sunshines!

As you might know by now I love to go to the Opera, to the theater and to concerts. I love the shows, the atmosphere and especially to dress up (who doesn't actually?!).

So here is what I have been doing lately (besides working my ass off)...

The last show that I enjoyed was at the National Romanian Opera in Bucharest - Cosi fan tutte by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (some photos so you can enjoy also the costumes - courtesy of the Opera's staff).


I love to dress up... Shoes are from New Look (2015), dress from Asos (2015), coat from H&M (2015) and clutch from a local store in Bucharest (2013). 


This year we are celebrating 25 years of the National Museum of Cotroceni.  All year the museum is organizing different events. I attended last week an evening in honor of the Queen Maria of Romania - an evening of fashion and music.

 My outfit: dress is from H&M (2016), over the knee boots from CCC (2016), bag from sammydress.com and accessories from local stores in Bucharest.

You now you're fancy when you have a binoculars... The tickets are for the Opera Nabucco by Giuseppe Verdi. The clutch is a find from a local store in Bucharest (it looks more luxurious than it costed).
Bright colors? YES, please! The sandals are from New Look (2014) and the clutch a hidden treasure from a local store.

I love blush pinks and neutrals. You will know more about the shoes in my new haul (check post from next Wednesday). The clutches are from local stores. It sounds odd to say local store in Bucharest - they are few in every neighborhood, but nevertheless you get the idea - they are small places where usually you wouldn't think that you will find items like this at a fraction of the price that you could get them in the Mall.
These are my new favorite colors. Shoes and clutch are from New Look (2014) and the glasses from New Yorker (2014).

On the 19th I'm going to the Opera La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini. The dress is from Asos (2015) and the clutch (yes, you guessed) from a local store.

How do you love to spend your time?


No comments:

Post a Comment