Organizing as a style of life

Mornin' sunshines!

I was looking through my room and I couldn't believe how many pairs of shoes I manage to collect in less than 2 mouths and the funny thing is that most of them I had them from before... The story behind this story is that I decided to purchase less things and enjoy more the things that I already have... So I decided not to buy new shoes, but to ask my mom to send me the shoes that I already own to wear them... And the same thing happen with cloths...


Considering the fact I am currently living in a one-bedroom apartment, I had to have everything in one small place, which wasn't that hard for me (I am living with my parents, therefor I have all my things in only one room - more or less). But I start doing another thing - deep cleaning every week, and cleaning daily and keeping things in order... Which was amazing!!! I started loving more the things that I have and enjoy them more, and also I am thinking more before buying something new... To be honest I don't need more new things, but I need to enjoy all the things that I have...

What do you need in your closet and in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment