How are you? My life is hectic, as usual... I can hardly believe that it passed an entire mouth without posting and how much I missed it... Let's do a small recap and some brief plans for the future... Yes, yes, I know this is how my last posts started and after that nothing, I really hope that things will change now... So let's start...
First of all I started a new blog Bubbly Happy, that is more philosophical and there I write about things that I am passionate about and also there I will post my photographs (I LOVE taking photos and I am quite passionate about everything photography related) and more things. I really hope that you will stop by and tell me your thoughts about it...
The plan for the future:
- Mondays: organization posts because apparently I clean and organize for fun, so why not share it with friends?!
- Wednesdays: hauls (as usual) because I just LOVE shopping and I enjoy allot shopping
- Fridays: travel experiences (for now - because I am blessed and I can travel a bit in this days and love to takes photos so I will like to share it with you, friends)
- Sundays: random life moments from my life (I decided to enjoy life more, so I want to "collect" more and more memorable and amazing moments of my life)
I started taking Italian classes (considering the fact that I am living in Italy for almost half an year, it was a must) and I have lots of homework... And also, I love going out and trying out new things (this explains all the fliers on the right).
I had the final exam at my Italian class (and from the next week I will take the intensive next level class - which will be murder - 4 hours/5 days a week for 3 weeks + exam at the end). While studying I like surrounding myself with cute and colorful things such us fabulous nail polishes, colorful pens, my pink "Big Mistakes" eraser and a card that reminds me while life is magical...
Now I am home, in Bucharest, visiting (how weird that sounds) to take some exams for which I didn't study in time (talking about poor decisions in life). And of course, nobody can study without a fancy big glass of water and cherries.
Of course, I needed some study supplies (from left to right): Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino (my absolute favorite flavor from Starbucks- available only during the summer), water with lemon pieces, big ass cup of coffee and a fancy glass of water (because you NEED to look fabulous while drinking water), and a KFC Mojito Green Apple flavor (I love KFC Mojito it's so cooling during summer days - and the Apple flavor it's a new addition this year). You noticed that my nails are undone, but last-minute hard studying doesn't allow you to be fashionable (or at least not me)...
I have to admit that the first thing that I bought in Italy were this fashion magazines in the train station in Milan (yes, you read right - Milan - one of the fashion capitals of the world), which I enjoy with a big ass mug full of coffee (I have this thing with really big mugs for coffee and coffee)... Obviously I needed some random colorful things and jewelery lying around my desk... who doesn't?
I don't know if you notice by now, but I LOVE going out and traveling, and most of all planing for new adventures... It's not that time consuming as you might thing, but you need to really enjoy it and now for what to look for... Whenever I visit a new city I try to find a tourist information point and take a map and some fliers from there (here I am going every mouth to see what's new - this is why I have so many fliers) and before going there I Google the place/city (both information and photos), but selecting the place is a mixture between intuition and places that I wanted to visit for years... How do you select what to do in your free time?
The most important thing is to stop and smell the flowers, as Cezar is teaching us (I really missed the big gray hairball, I have to admit), and now, more than before, I plan to enjoy every moment of my life... What do you enjoy more about life, this days?





No comments:
Post a Comment