Last Romanian reminders...

Mornin' sunshines!

How was your week? What about your weekend? Are you ready for a new amazing week? I cannot wait to see what new incredible things will this new week bring me... Let's relieve the past week...


I started a new book (the first book in more than three mouths) and also I bought a new case for my phone. The book is called Honour by Elif Shafak - an amazing story (actually stories) about life for women in Muslim cultures...


Some my pleasures during the summer time - the Heidi special chocolate collection for summer and Frappe.

I went to visit my grandparents so I needed some travel necessities: water and Pepsi Twist.

  
Cotton candy!!! Who doesn't love it? I love it, but I eat almost one time a year and I don't know why...

How do you enjoy the summer pleasures?


No comments:

Post a Comment