[Shop Wednesday] Work appropriate cloths

Mornin' sunshines!

I was in Bucharest for some days and I went to the mall to take a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino from Starbucks (I was expecting it from last summer) and when I saw all the stores I HAD to enter and see what's new... It's mind blowing how stores have mid-season sales every mouth every season, most of the time just to see some cute things, but this time I purchased some things... The funny thing is that lately I was into casual things (considering the fact that I am living in a mountain city for some mouths now), but when I landed in Bucharest I felt this urge to dress up, and especially to wear high heels (which I miss the most)... So I indulge myself and buy some cute things, most of them work appropriate... Usually I don't shop outfits, but this time I managed somehow to do it now...


I was looking at this dresses from Promod for a while now, and now I decided to purchase them... I really love the minimalist style of the white and coral - red dresses with the amazing details on the sleeves. About the black dress, I was a bit skeptical, but it had stripes and flowers and I said to try it on and I loved how it looked...  


I was feeling fancy that day so I said I should enter into Koton and see what's good there... I love stripes and I am trying to shift to minimalist style tops, so this two picks were quite obvious... 


One of my favorite store is New Look and I tend to go quite often there, just to see what is new. I love their things, especially their shoes. I saw this shoes before I left, so I had to have them now that they were on sale (genuine suede - who would have thought?). I was looking for a minimalist pair of sandals for the summer, but I couldn't make myself to buy a simple nude pair, but when I saw this pair i knew I HAD to have them...


From now and again I go inside Kenvelo because they have this cute, funky, casual cloths, especially T-shirts. I was looking for a cute T-shirt with Garfield (which I love) but I didn't find something cute enough, until this one... The other T-shirt I thought it will be a cool summer T-shirt, very nautical (and on trend, I might add).

 I am a big fan of Meli Melo jewelery, but they have some amazing pieces at some amazing prices, so usually I buy my fashionable items from there.

Which one is your favorite?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment