Mornin' sunshines!
I will (re)start this series with my (home) desk and how I organize it... As I told you, I had to study allot last week, so the normal (and first) thing to do was to clean and organize my desk...
I have this desk since the first grade and, to be honest, I don't know why I like it so much (my parents offered several times to change it and I refuse)... It has 4 drawers, 3 on the right and one on the left. I have it organize in the same manner since ever (which is weird)... I keep my small and rand things in the drawer on the left, and my school stuff on the right side in this order (from top to bottom in the desk, from left to right in the right-bottom photo): current school papers, notebooks and books, other papers and documents, and extra sheets of paper or notebooks.
During the time, the only thing that changed was the way in which I display my pens, pencils and other written - utensils. Until the last of year of university I had them on my desk in some Romanian traditional mugs. When I started my masters classes I put this shelves on the wall (in the beginning it was one, then two symmetric displayed, and currently this three - shelves asymmetric display). I divided the shelves into three categories: school, fashion and DIY supplies. I switched my mugs with jars (I like symmetry this jars are all the same, which helps) and I use this bowl to keep miscellaneous things. I keep the books that I currently read in this white box - shape thing. Also, on the first shelf I keep some notebooks of things that I need to have in reach. On the second shelf I have this book-a-like boxes in which I store my hairbands, my broaches and other hair - related things, and some pretty things just for decor. Least but not last, on the third shelf are more fun things: beads, chains and other tools for DIY projects.
As a person that has as a life job studying, most of my life is based around my desk so I like having everything in its place. From my desk are missing 2 extremely important things for me: my laptop (which is my baby - I prepared a special re-vamp project just for him - coming soon on the blog) and my 5 liters bottle of water (yes, 5 liters, because I drink allot of water when I am working, especially when I'm studying,. the blue weird-looking thing on the left is a pump for water - a life saver for me).
Which is the most important thing or place in your home for you?


No comments:
Post a Comment