Skirt-ing out loud

Mornin' sunshines!

How are you been doing? Long time no speak... these past months were so busy for me, moving from one country to another, adjusting to the new life style... I will come with some thoughts about everything soon (I missed so much writing, but now I am back!). Since then I will like to share with you something about what I have day dreaming for some weeks now - mid  length skirts. 

I found out about this site - Chicwish.com some weeks back and I felt in love with their skirts, especially the midi length ones. I was and am looking for some work appropriated skirts, not too office-y, but fun, stylish, bright - colored, perfect for the summer time.


 
 
 
 
 Here
 
 
 
 
I am not a big fan of the most common work skirts, although everyone is wearing them, I still like them, but not for work. We can find them in lots of beautiful colors.
 
 
 
 I hope you are inspired. Tell me which one do you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment