Shopping in a foreign country [part 2]

Mornin' sunshines!

A couple of months back, I made a plan about shopping in a foreign country and now I am trying to see if I managed to respect that rules and also doing the final budget of the trip...

Now, re-reading that post I observed that I never state an important fact: if you travel by plan you have to take into account that you will pay for every extra kilo that you have... this meaning that if you are not careful you will end up paying more for the extra weight then what you have payed for all you purchases (fortunately this wasn't my case).

The rules that a set for myself were respected (next time I will add a rule about budget also hihi)...Can't wait to wear them all!

These are some of my favorite purchases...
























Which one do you like best?


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you will combine those4 gorgeous pieces!

    xoxo
    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a huge shopping trip :D I love the heeled booties, they're sooooo divine!!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the prints on the skirts and all the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you really love skirts! The 3rd one down is a stunner, it's so unique!

    Melissa
    www.thekeytochic.com

    ReplyDelete