I found out about this amazing site - natural colour - some time now, how you may remember i talked about it some time ago, and since then i was going on the site to see what's on it...a lil' day dreamin'...so I made up my mind finally...
Belt Weave Simple Bracelets
It's cute, but I didn't find the charm...
Bohemia Fashion Flower Large Long-Dress
Love it, it's longer than it said on the site...it looks a little cheap due to the fact that is so see-through...
Love it, it's longer than it said on the site...it looks a little cheap due to the fact that is so see-through...
Elegant Bow Tie Water Earring
They look good and I like them (I actually received lots of complements when I ware them for the first time)
Europe Style Hollow Ring
It's cute, but it looks a lil cheap...
Fashion Gradient Bohemia Beach Long Dress
I love them, downsides: they are longer than it said on the site, and they are so see - through (I have to buy something to wear underneath)...
Fashion Peral Elegant Necklace
It's really short, but I will make it work...
Fashion Shoulder Pearl Leisure Sweater
That's weird! I didn't receive it, and I was really expecting it...
Horse Leaves Simple Bracelets
I like it, but it is too small for my wrist... If i want it to work I have to make it longer...
Hot Sell Lovely Bear Ring
It's cute, but I expected to be larger...
Japanese Style Bow Tie Bracelet
It's a real cute piece and looks amazing!
Korean Style Simple School Hair Pin
I like it a lot. It's well made.
Europe Flower Simple Ring
It's smaller than I expected.
Lemon Yellow Fashion Blouse
I really don't like it. It doesn't look at all like the picture from the site, mine is translucent and looks cheap...
Leopard Sexy Ring
It is light weight and looks cheap, but from far looks OK...
It is light weight and looks cheap, but from far looks OK...
Lovely Bow Tie Pearl Earring
I expected them to look good, they are not just well made...
Lovely Simple Cartoon Hand Bag
That's weird I didn't receive the bag and I don't understand why...
You And Me Love Silvery Earring
They are so cute, but they fit only on my little finger...
Lovely Warm Woolen Hat
It's cute and I like it...
Matching Stripe V Neck T-Shirt
Or I am too tall (and I doubt it) or this blouse is too short...I think I can make it work...
Summer Bow Tie Embellished Hat
It has a weird fit...kinda...I don't know how to pull it out...
Pretty Warm Lovely Slim Coat
It's so soft and fluffy...I like it...
Princess Wave Chiffon Long Dress
I like the skirt (I don't understand why is called dress), the only thing that I don't understand is why the black part on the top part is sewn in front...and of course is see - through...I really need to buy something to wear underneath...
Romantic Suglar Star Ring
The earrings (don't why are called ring anyway) look really good, real expensive..
Pretty Rose Simple Earring
They are not that well made, but they look good...
Peacock Feather Special Ring
They look better than in picture, but still a little light weight and for far it looks like for kids...
Pearl Metal Lovel Bracelets
They look amazing, well made and perfect.
Super Pretty Simple Pearl Hand Bag
I really like it, the only thing that I don't like is that the faux pearls from the handle are not that well made and look cheap...
Lovely Rabbit Hooded Vest Apricot
I really didn't expected this, this vest is for children or for really small girls...but the details are amazing...Anyway I gifted a little friend of mine (about 11 years) with it and she loved it, I am so happy about it...(wish that I could wear something like this)...
And now the total...almost it cause me a hart attack...I am not sure that it was worth it...some of the pieces look cheap and are not well made and sadly I didn't received all of my items, but others are cute...
On the other hand I was impressed bu the customer service and they have a policy about gifting clients, my gift wear a really small skirt (that I think is perfect for a baby - girl or for a real petite girl) and some pink socks for shoes (the small ones for wearing heels in summer when is too hot for stockings)...I am really happy with their services but not that much about all their products...
What do you think? Which one is you favorite?





that orange beanie looks too cute with that pom pom!
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
The same thing I thought myself...
Deletexoxo
Mady
Great items! :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
Deletexoxo
Mady
So cute! : D
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the hand bag pearl! : D
La Chica del Sábado
that's my fav too...
Deleteyou should write and ask about the items you didn't receive! especially if you paid for them!
ReplyDeleteI talked already with them and they will refund me...thanks for your concern.
DeleteDear, I like the way you shop ! :D
ReplyDeleteThey all look amazing , it's so hard to decide which is my favourite one, but I guess it's the Elegant Bow Tie Water Earring...they are so cuute :x
thank you so much! you're so sweet!
Deletelo quiero todo! menuda selección de cosas bonitas!
ReplyDeletewww.infinitawishlist.com