Mornin' sunshines!
A couple of months I write a similar post but with my plans for my "diet" and other food - related things... now I come with results hihi...
Challenge: taste all the Basque and Spanish cuisines and lose some weight.
Results: pretty proud of myself..
An example of my daily meals:
Breakfast: in the first month cereals with yogurt or sandwiches, in the last month: only a banana (because i didn't had the time to stay and eat properly)
Launch: anything that I wanted (but mostly different types of rise, because was easier to make)
Each of them were individual meals in different days...
Dinner: usually salads (especially with tuna - fishes were a local tradition there) and always something sweet (not recommended in the evening, but i felt the need)
New dish learned: sarmale (Romanian specialty, that i never cooked before) - I made it along with mamaliga (another Romanian specialty) for my fiesta de despedida (farewell party)...
And as appetizer I made some pinchos (the local name for snacks):
The funny thing was that I received (from my friends from there) a book about the Basque Cuisine:
About the losing kilos - part...challenged accomplished... I have to mention also that almost daily I went to run for about 40 minutes, so diet without physical exercise do not show results (or not for me).
My new challenge: to lose more weight and to build a healthy system of eating, in the process.
What are your tips for loosing weight or for eating healthy?





No comments:
Post a Comment