Mornin' sunshines!
Every time that something bad happens or something that shouldn't happen happens i like to go shopping, more window shopping then shopping-shopping...I like to buy cute things, they make me feel better, good about myself...i know that is stupid, but nevertheless it is kinda what i do...
Another thing that i do is I buy the most awesome things and I never wear them because "i don't want to look too good", is that even making sense?
I think I just made an almost mid year resolution: to dress up every day like I am going to a first date...in other words: every day i have a big new date with life...I think that most of the day we tend to take life for granted, like we deserve everything and demand for more things without doing nothing for it...I know that in life are things far more importing the cloths and the way we dress, but sometimes small things like that make a huge difference in the way we say ourselves...
What you guys think? Is it possible that the way we dress can influence the way us embrace life?

No comments:
Post a Comment