I think that this is the most random order ever...i have purchased the most random things ever...Anyway love gofavor.com the prices are great and shipping is very fast...hope you will try it, and you will love some of this pieces...
To be honest I am a little disappointed about the quality this time of the pieces, and I don't think I will order soon from them :(
Cute Bow&Lines Pattern Heart Dangle Earrings
One of the rime stones was missing, but I think they look good without them so it was ok at the end, and also one of the earrings was scratched..
Cute Giraffe Stud Earrings
This are more bigger then I thought they will be, nevertheless they are fun piece
Exquisite Pink Flower Stud Earrings
I like them a lot, they are well made
Fashion Adjustable Gold Tone Full Red Beads Apple Ring
I am utterly in love with the rings (because I bought 2 of them) they look amazing together and alone!
Fashion Exquisite Twisted-Chain Pearl Strand Bracelet
The string thing is much bigger then I expected and looks a bit weird...
Fashion Exquisite Twisted-Chain Pearl Strand Bracelet
I love this bracelet! An amazing statement piece!
Fashion Oval Amber Stud Earrings
This pair is huge and look a bit cheap...
Fashion Peach Heart Tassels Dangle Earrings
Love this pair! They look so expensive!
Fashion Snowflake Stud Earrings
I like them at first, but when I wanted to try them on one of them broke :( I don't know what to do with them now...
Fashion Wrap Leather Bracelet
I didn't receive this piece, but I ordered it...
Lovely Rhinestone Monkey Animal Ring
It is cute, but a little small for my fingers, but still I love it...
Luxury Large Black Gem Cocktail Ring with free size
A classic cocktail ring... like it...
Luxury Rhinestone Ballet Shoes&Heart Charm Bracelet
Love the bracelet, I have it in silver and is so cute and sparkly...
Unique Full Rhinestone Hollow-out Silver Tone Rose Beaded Bangle Bracelet
Love, love, love it! It looks amazing!
Unique Love Pearl Chain Necklace
I like it! It is good for layering also.
Unique Rhinestone Lip Stud Earrings
The strangest thing happened: I received 2 different earrings (one pair of lips and heart)... I am not a big fan of this style (different earrings)...
Vintage Adjustable Bird Nest Pearl Cocktail Ring
On site the ring looks more bigger then in reality, but nevertheless the details are good and I like it...
Vintage Beads Tassel Bib Necklace
Love this necklace! Can't wait to wear it!
Vintage Copper Heart Pendant Necklace
Love the pendant, but the chain looks so cheap, I think I need to change it!
Vintage Double Blue Butterfly Rhinestone Pendant Necklace
The pendant is utterly amazing! The photo is just not doing it justice! On the other hand, the chain is so cheap, it broke already (without even wear it) :|
Vintage Exquisite Pyramid Stud Earring
They look good, like the details.
Vintage Fox Animal Cocktail Ring
It is a little small for my fingers, but I stile like it.
Fashion Lovely Dog Animal Ring
The most adorable ring that I own, but it is a little small for me...
Vintage Light Purple Leopard Heart Shaped Cocktail Ring
One of my current favorite rings!
Having this all said... I was not happy about all the pieces and I am not sure that i will order from them again or for a (long) while...
Which one do you like best?




wow, you have such cute taste! :) I like the tassel earrings the most.
ReplyDeletexx
daniellewu.com
enter my giveaway here!
thank you so much, sweetie!
Deletexoxo
Mady