a lil' ebay terapy

Mornin' sunshines!

I don't know for what reason one day i start looking on ebay and I found some interesting things. All the following items i have won an various auctions...

Love this earrings!


This was clearly a step out of my comfort zone, I will see how I will wear them...


Amazing quality! Love them!


The photo is not doing them justice! The real color is more beautiful.

Love them!


I have it in black, love the product.

The details are amazing!


A perfect gift for someone

Love them!

One of my favorite patterns...I know is a doubt, but it is amazing!


Love the product - future gift for someone


A girly little pair of cute earrings...

Overall I am pleased with the quality of all the products!

The challenge is : how I will make all this shinny earrings look casual-chic? Any idea?


2 comments:

  1. i love the fake nails accessories... but I think they are too uncomfortable!
    nice blog..
    i follow you.. follow me back??

    http://www.thefrecklesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete