Shopping in a foreign country

Mornin' shunshines!

I don't say that I have all the tips for shopping, but I have some, if you have others please share!

1. Look for unique things
2. Look for things that you can't find in your country/home town.
3. Look for things that you find in your country/home town at a lower price.

That's all! Seems simple and it is. You don't need to purchase things that you don't need and specially when you you live on a fixed budged.

You need to look at every purchase like an investment: is it worth the money? When you purchase a clothing item it must have something special, unique, it must make a statement, it must complement your personality and your style.

This types of jewelry are very different of anything that I have so far, can't wait to play with them...

Having all that said, i was shopping the other day. I was looking for special things and I find some cute things (at a price lower then in the shops from my home town).

 I was looking for ever for some special nail polish colors...I chose colors that are in trend right now and I wanted to try them out. If I get some king of special inspiration maybe I will do a blog post about it...
 My hair is fairly long for long time now, I love it long but I have such a fragile hair and I need to take huge care of it. One thing that I do is I don't use elastic bands, but this sticks to hold back my hair (I have quite a collection now). The other day I found this plastic things and they seem funny so I purchase them, can't wait to see what I can do with them (and they ware very inexpensive).
 I wanted for some time now to include animal print items into my wardrobe so i start with this item. What do you think?

I went to H&M and i found the most cute pairs of earrings...

 For 3 euros (4 something $) a set I can play with all the fashion trends of this season (prints, color blocking and future ones).
 I think bangles are perfect for stacking or wearing alone, and for 5 euros 32 pieces you can go wrong, no?
 For a year now I am trying to incorporate more skirts and dresses to my wardrobe, to be more girly (hihi)...

What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. the black skirt with the pink waistband looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was really hard to find it in my size, but apparently not impossible...i have a great idea of how to style it but nowhere to go in it...so far...

      Delete
  2. Those tips are great! I always seem to buy things that I' used to, but I should learn to break out of that shell. Great tote bag!

    xSophia
    http://www.moulinfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i think that the difficult thing to do is to get out of one's comfort zone...after that the sky is the limit...

      Delete