Never is enough bling...

Mornin' sunshines!

Every Sunday there is an antique fair in my city, so I went to see what is there..How I said it before I think that every purchase is an investment and you want to have special items that can make you shine and can shine by their one.

















Which one do you like best?



12 comments:

  1. I love the big and bold jewlery!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I can never get enough, I love Bling!! The bigger the better! xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pieces! its hard to pick one!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, i literally love everything on this post! Great jewellery!:)www.hipstalurquirkyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will quote you when my mom will ask if i am crazy for buying that much jewelry!

      xoxo
      Mady

      Delete
  5. My goodness, a lot of jewelry here! I like the multi-colored bracelets the most!

    :)
    Allison @ afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...you can say that it's crazy...in my defense i go shopping few times on year, but when i go I SHOP!

      xoxo
      Mady

      Delete
  6. i really like those bracelets. i also like the necklace that has lots of orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a Primark near you, you should stop by because they have matching necklaces!

      xoxo
      Mady

      Delete
  7. I love the earrings with the cheetahs- super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to see them in H&M...so random!

      xoxo
      Mady

      Delete