Bright colors...

Mornin' sunshines!

I found this pants at an amazing price, even though they are a little long for me the color and the shape are amazing.

 
 
 
This is how much I have to cut, but it worth it!

What do you think? What ideas do you have for them?


8 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! How special and fresh! You should def do a post about it. :P

    //Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here I have a limited wardrobe and I am not sure how to style them. if you have any idea, please share it!

      Delete
  2. How amazing!! I love them so much and I love the fact that they're so long ( I'm tall :)) ) and flared. Where are they from?

    You could pair them with a simple white tee and a neon necklace. And maybe a pink bag.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pants are from a local boutique in Bilbao (El Pais Vasco/ Spain) and they wear the last pairs and colors...

      Great ideas for styling them! I can't wait to do that!

      Delete
  3. So cool and perfect for color blocking!

    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors.. perfect 4 summer.

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the funny thing about then it was that when I bought them it was too hot to wear them and now is too rainy...but we'll see...

      Delete