Dieting in a foreign country

Mornin' sunshines!

If you are one a strict diet or just looking after what you are eating it may be a little difficult to adapt to a new country and food style.

Me, for example, I don't use to cook at home (just a perk of living with my parents hihi) and I look after what I eat. Firstly because I don't like everything and I am very picky with the food. Secondly, I need to be very careful with the way that I eat because I am predisposed to gain weight easily, anyway...

Being in Spain is a privilege and a challenge for me, because here they eat in a very different way that I am used to and also, because I don't cook and now I am starting learning. It's fun!
This is my attempt to do the famous Spanish tortilla con patatas... It was the first thing that I tried here, after that I ate seafood and now I am trying do some of their famous ensaladas...

What do you think? What are your tips for dieting? What are your experience with Spanish cuisine? Any tips for me?

If you like follow on bloglovin also! Lots of love!


7 comments:

  1. that is true, i have never really thought of that! but its true, i always gain weight when I am abrod and dont have my normal food!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spanish food - especially pallela - but have to portion it off :(

    would love for you to check out my new post
    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellcome to Spain. I hope you enjoy very much in our country and with our gastronomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still experimenting with stuff...I had the bless to meet some amazing people that tried to make Bilbao second Home...

      xoxo
      Mady

      thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I think your blog is so cute!!

    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/
    Do you like mine?
    Follow each other?

    Kisses Elpi xx

    ReplyDelete