I don't like to shop from big stores for a couple of reasons:
1. I know that I pay for the brand also.
2. The quality is sometime the same at in a low-price shop.
3. I don't usually like what they sale.
Having all that said, I have some designer cloths and cloths from known stores like H&M, J Crew and others. When I go into a store first I look for something that I like and second to the price tag. If is a price that I will pay for a clothing item.
I receive a discount card to one of the best fashion stores here in Spain, BLANCO and I went to see if I can buy something. They have some amazing things and not to expensive, you can check their site to find out more.
After an hour in the store, I end up choosing a bag: Bolso Frunces con Lazo. The quality is amazing and the model, also.
After a week I found the outlet store...I think I am in love... Check out this amazing finds...


And some goodies in the H&M store..
For the fun of it I added the original prices and it turn up to be 150 euros, but I paid under 50 euros...What do you think about that?











I like the skirt, it's very pretty with the flower design :)
ReplyDeletesita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/
thanks! I am not sure with what T I should pair it...
ReplyDelete