a lil' day dreamin'

Mornin' sunshines!

I just find an amazing online shop (Natural-Colour) and while I am waiting to decide how much money to spend on their site, I wanted to share with you some the goodies that I find on their site ...

This sweater-dress is so girly..for $20
This bag is only $15
This vintage inspired ring is only $0.85
A ring like this one for only $1.95
Heart shape blouse for only $6
A fun bag for a lazy weekend, for only $18
A little bling bling for only $1,48
Have you ever saw a ring more interesting? And only for $1,99
What an amazing color blocking on this sweater, and it is only $16,60
 This boots are $32.29
 This polka dots bag is only $12.20
This sweater is only $11,21


By the way I am not sponsored in anyway by the site, i just really love it. I said "only some' $" because their are so cheap compared with other online shops and shops in Bucharest.

Hope you will found your favorite and let me know what is it...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, merci pentru comentariu!

    Referitor la intrebarea ta.. eu am facut cupcakes-urile, tocmai pentru ca nu le gasesc niciodata in cofetarii :D

    S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc ca ai trecut pe aici...sper sa mai revii...

      Delete
  2. lovely blog dear!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete