What to pack when you go away for 3 months?

Mornin' sunshines!

I am going to study abroad for 3 months, on a fix budged so I had to pack (under 23 kg) all the necessaries to survive this time and not spend money needlessly...

So I started with the essentials (soap, shampoo, shower gel, towels and so on) and finished with the cloths.

I have packed: 7 t-shirts, 5 pairs of pants, 1 blazer, 2 button-up sweaters, 1 sweater - dress, 2 blouses and 1 light sweater for layering and my coat.



 

 Accessories: 2 scarfs, about 20 pairs of earrings, 5 bracelets, 5 rings, 1 purse, 1 clutch, 3 pairs of shoes (1 flats, 2 wedges).


The math said that I should pull up some 30 outfits for cold weather and 35 outfits for warm weather. Let the time decide if math knows fashion...




8 comments:

  1. loving your post dear!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're so right! Especially when you travel by plan...

      Delete
  3. I think you're on the right tracks with simple basics and jazzy accessories. Loving the turquoise earrings.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. My other plan was go shopping here for other cloths...I think that a nice pair of earrings is the easiest way to make an outfit pop.

      Delete
  4. you did a pretty amazing job in packing. i dont know if I could have done that well if I had to narrow down what i brought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought lots of stuff here and I really curious how I will pack them now...

      Delete