Trends that never go

Mornin' sunshines!

For the past week I watched lots of fashion shows and look through some fashion blogs and fashion magazines, I was pleasant surprised to see some styles that just don't go out of trend.

First of all, it is the classic look. In any season classy means fashion!

Secondly, girly girls. It is hot to look like a girl, act like one (I hope that fashionistas don't forget that)

Thirdly, edgy style or men inspired style or whatever you like to call it


 Lastly, a style that never is out of date is YOUR STYLE. If you have a great personality let it shine through your outfits. Let fashion to be your playground and have lots of fun dressing up!



12 comments:

  1. Classic is always in style! Even team it with a latest trend piece and you can guarantee someone will comment on the classic item rather than the latest buy! Love the YOUR STYLE never goes out of date comment - so true!
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! this is actually a very special comment for me, because you were the first person ever to comment on a post of mine...

      Delete
  2. Girly style is the best, at least from my point of view, I hope it never goes out of fashion!
    Sylvia
    www.daretodiy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think it will go...it's here to stay...specially if you are a girl hihi

      Delete
  3. Adorei muito giro

    beijinhos

    http://carolinaspinolastreetstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I agree, all those pieces that you listed are classic and surely are always in style no matter what season it is =) I just found your blog, it's so lovely! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I just visited your blog, the photos are amazing and also your style. Love to hear soon from you!

      Delete
  5. Cannot go wrong with investing in classic pieces that work season to season.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was a lesson hard to learn and expensive on the way...

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks! you have some interesting pieces on your blog...

      Delete