I was talking a while back about shoes of the season and I finished the post dreaming at an amazing pair of red shoes...so look what I got...
I was browsing the Deichmann site, but I didn't find the exact style, so I leave with some similar styles: here, here, and here.
As yo might know me by now, I tend to buy shoes on sale for the next season:
Similar style from New Look
For the last three pairs of sandals I didn't find the links, nor similar styles, but I saw them on JustFab and Shoedazzle. If you're not familiarized with those sites, you don't know what you had missed so far. They update their collection monthly, and also they take time to create an online boutique with shoes in your style (when you sign up you take a test which will generate "your style", it's quite interesting). You should try it and tell me what you think about this concept of online stores.
Which pair do you like best? Mine is obvious: the red pair!

No comments:
Post a Comment