I know I was M.I.A., but my life become hectic in a matter of seconds... On October 1st I got operated, nothing serious but still, and I took advantage of the bed rest to charge my batteries and organize my life. And most important we got the cutest baby cat ever. It's a Persian boy cat and his name is Cezar (Romanian for Caesar, the Roman Emperor)...
I will start tomorrow a new series on my blog about home decor and organization. Which is now one of my new passions. Being forced to stay indoors for three weeks made me realize that I don't have many hobbies and those that I have I tend to neglect - like my blog for example. I will talk in a special post about my free time activities.
I will start to post outfits of the day again. And also more detailed hauls, you might noticed by now that one of my fashion is shopping and special finding statement pieces at incredible prices.
Also I want to restart my series of DIYs, because all the time I alter my cloths and jeweleries. Also I will talk about storage and ways of displaying your accessories so that they are easily accessible when you dress in the morning (if you are always on the run, like me, you will appreciate some of my ideas).
And of course I have planned many more surprises on the way. Hope you enjoy my Classic Fashion Inspiration series, just one more month. I worked a lot on it and also got inspired for new outfits. Can you guess what fashion series I will start in winter time?
I am quite exacted about an order that a placed this week on SammyDress, it was so hard to chose what I want without braking the bank... I found so many amazing items, that I needed over a week to decide what I am going to purchase now and what in the future. I ended up purchasing over 50 items, which is crazy! I also found some items that I loved but I didn't like the size, the quality or the price of them, so I tend to do some kind of Fashion inspired series at one point (but this is work in progress, because I am looking for similar pieces).




Aww those handbags and the red heels!!!!! Awesome!!! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hope you'll get better pretty soon. Congrats on the 'baby' he's adorable. reminds me on my late cat when I was but a schoolgirl, she was a blue Persian too. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
ReplyDeletexo
Lenya
www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/
I am so sorry for your cat:( i am glad that you liked my blog, and hope i will see you around more!
Deletexoxo
Que cosas tan bonitas!!! y el gatito es muy guapo
ReplyDeleteBesos
gracias! espero que te gusta mi blog y lo vas a revisitar...
Deletebesotes!