My room - part of my life

Mornin' sunshines!

For the longest time I tried to do my bedroom.So I repainted the walls, rearranged the shelves on the wall and moved my desk. I also did something crazy: I cleaned my closet, my ENTIRE closet. I came up with an amazing way of storing my cloths, accessories and shoes, which I will detailed in future posts, hoping that my tips will help you stay more organized and doll up every day.

So let's start! After we changed the doors, my walls were a mess (ass you can see below), they were practically begging me to repainted them...so I "created" this peach color for the room. Lately I love home decor so I figured that this color will be the perfect base for any crazy idea that I will might have...























I purchased during the Christmas sales from GoFavor the wall-stickers with the cat and the butterflies

 This is work in progress, I am not sure how it will end up, but I feel that it needs more butterflies...

 My closet stayed on the same wall (it has 5m for goodness sake, so you can imagine it's difficult to reposition).


I don't know for reason my room was all the time messy and my closet - a Pandora box, making dressing up in the morning a real challenge. So I went to Ikea and bought a $5 rack, where I will put my outfits for an entire week and pieces that I want to wear more. I was debating were to put the rack: in the front of the window or in another place...I thought I will make some kind of delimitation for my desk area from the bed and the rest of the room... What do you think?

 


Note: that gray fur ball on the bed is Cezar, who likes to sleep on my bed all day.

And now the desk area... I tend to change often the position of my desk, but I think that this is its final position (for a while now ha-ha). You have to know that a love anything school related (colored pens, markers, high-lighters and so on), so you can imagine that in time I managed to have quite the collection, so that's the story behind the shelves on the wall. And  couldn't had only one shelf because one of my hobbies is crafting so I needed a place where I can store my supplies, and also I wanted to make them look pretty - but they were just messy :( .


I purchased two jewelery boxes that look like books and a box-chair from a random store in Bucharest (I was looking for a summer dress and end up buying home decor items), and I ordered from SammyDress a book-box the other day (I can't wait to arrive)

 


By repositioning the desk, my room has more space now and light. For the life of me I can't understand why my desk was mess all the time and there were cloths everywhere, it was like there wasn't any more space in my closet (which is crazy, because now I have plenty space - but I will talk about that in a future post).




I don't know if you know, but I drink a lot of water, so that's why I have a 5l or a 10l bottle of water in my room, and my Ikea wine glass from which I drink - it's more sassy this way...

What do you think?

4 comments: