Mornin' sunshines!
I think that this is a basic storage idea for coats and blazers, you only need hangers and space.I divided my outwear into three categories: blazers, season outwear and coats (for cold weather).
The blazers are color coordinated and I try to keep them in the best shape as I can because I plan to get a good use of them.
The season outwear means jackets that I wear more often in a specific period of time and I keep them in the left side of my long skirts (obviously color and length coordinated):
My coats and winter jackets I keep stored in a special closet in the lobby, where is also my book case and the show closet. I hand the coats, trenches and leather jackets, and fold the winter jackets or any other jacket that I know do not crease easily,
Do you have a better idea for storing coats and blazers?

No comments:
Post a Comment