Until this year I had only one leather jacket and I was reluctant to purchase any faux leather jackets because in most stores in Bucharest the price is similar with the one made out of genuine leather. I was browsing in one of my favorite stores ( Zizi Mall ) when I saw this jackets (the cream and the red one) at an incredible price (about $10 or something like that - it was crazy!). I try to find interesting cuts and colors for the faux leather jackets, and classic ones for the real leather jackets, I think that the last ones are an investment in my wardrobe.
Similar style faux leather jackets from Terranova: here and here.
I love the color and the style of this jacket. I have the jacket from Terranova (similar style here).
This
jacket is made out of real leather, in Romania (it was a present for my
birthday this year). I love the style of it! I think that this is one
of the "classic leather jacket" colors, beside black and red.
I have this leather jacket (made in Romania) for over 6 or 7 years now (you might have noticed how beat up it is). It's knee length, The style is classic, it closes with a zipper.
And yes, you see right...It's kinda a fur jacket (I forget the animal from which it is made, but it is also Romanian production) which my mom tried to pursue me to buy it for over four years now and she succeeded this year...
The funny thing is that last year my mom gifted me for Christmas with a beautiful ox blood color fur hat, which I tend to wear with the coat if the weather is too cold in Bucharest this year.
What do you prefer: leather or faux leather jackets?

wow, impresionanta colectia!
ReplyDeletei like options...multumesc...
Deletelove the first jacket.. also the teal one is quite unique :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
thank you!
DeleteCan't make up my mind. I like them all. One can play around with each of them, though. All would make great outfits. To answer your question, I prefer real leather, it's expensive I know *sigh* but it looks better, it feels nicer, and most important, it will last much much longer than the faux leather ones does.
ReplyDeleteThx for dropping by my place, btw. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
xo
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle