CIAO!

Mornin' sunshines!

Guess who is leaving in Italy for 5 months! Sono io!


January was such a chaotic month so didn't had time to post anything... but now I am back and eager to talk about fashion related topics... I will try to post more regularly...You have to look forward to my new series:
         <3 Organizing Fashion on Mondays
         <3 Shop Wednesdays on Wednesdays
         <3 Outfits on Fridays
         <3 Random things on Sundays

I am so exacted about this time that I will spend in Italy (I hope I will travel more than I did when I was in Bilbao) to travel and shop (obviously)... Also I am very exacted about this new series and to see if you will enjoy them as much I do writing them...
 

The main train station in Milan


Exploring the streets of Milan:








Trento (the city where I will live for 5 months):










 











Can wait to talk with you soon (now I am preparing for a day trip to Venice)...



No comments:

Post a Comment