I have a born fear of being cold, so I tend to dress really good in fall and winter time. In time I manage to have quite collection of fall - winter accessories so I need better storage ideas that I had until now. Inspiration struck me when I saw these hangers (around $4) in Ikea on time and the containers (found in Ikea - around $2) are the more stylish replacement of the shoe boxes that I used until now.

I store my scarf (as have seen by now) near my blazers on the two Ikea hangers and my more delicate scarfs in the sea-through container.
I store my hats, gloves, socks and tights in individual containers under my long skirts and seasonal jackets.
As you have seen my closet came with three drawers, where I keep my undergarments, and in the bottom one I keep my pantyhose (color coordinated, from thick to thin materials)
For over a year now I started wearing hats. I am still looking for hat boxes to keep their shape intact, but until then I store them in the closet under my work skirts.
What do you use in the cold season to look stylish and how you store them?



No comments:
Post a Comment