I've told you a while back that I purchased from Sammydress some storage boxes and I didn't knew what to do with them, but I figured out an interesting way to store your belts so that they are easy to access...
How it was (I don't know how I used to live like that)..
What I used for organizing my accessories:

Chair box Compartmentalized box (similar here)
Random candle jars
Baskets in different sizes and colors
Belt organization
When I was cleaning my closet I hardly believed how many belts I have... I tend to purchase belts but do not wear them because I never find the one that I need for a specific outfit...
My collection
Hair accessories organization
My hair is really difficult to live with. So most of the time I keep it under treatment, which means I have lots and lots of bad hair days... I started wearing head bents, fun hair clips and more, and of course I found myself with quite the collection on hands... To keep the hair clips and head bents in good shape and because I don't use them very often I stored them in the two book - boxes on one of my selves on the wall. The other hair accessories I keep in the closet stored in a mug and a basket.
Nail polish organization
A while back I did a long ass post about nails, when I realized that I am not happy with my storage solution for my nail polishes. For me painting my nails is an art, a way of expressing myself... That's why I need to have easy access to all of my nail polishes and nail tools, so I came up with this storage idea:
My collection
Perfume organization
Sun glasses organization
My collection
I will come back with my cosmetic organizations system.
Which organization idea did you like best?

No comments:
Post a Comment