[Organizing fashion] Tops

Mornin' sunshines!

The way I organize my tops is very basic: I fold almost everything. The only things that I don't fold are my shirts and some dressier tops (that wrinkle easily)



As you can see I try to maximize the best I can the space, so I have clothes folded on two layers, in the back I put the cloths that I reach for the least (like my sweaters or warms tops) and in the front the more basic tops (like plain T-shirts and blouses). Whit pants I switched them around according to the season.

Also I arrange my cloths from dark colors on the bottom to light ones on top, so it is very easy to look for a top that matches my skirt or pants.

Random fact: all my cloths in my closet are ironed before tucked away... How you keep your closet organized?


No comments:

Post a Comment