I do love lazy weekends, don't you? You have time to lounge around in your PJs doing nothing mostly... Here are the highlights of my weekend...
I studied a bit with a big Starbucks Chocolate Mocha and a macaroon - to have motivation...
I've arranged my library, looking for a book for a friend...
You might not know this about me, but I iron all the cloths that go into my closet. I don't like to iron every day, so once a week or a month I arrange my closet. The reason why I don't iron more frequently is to make me wear more things and to experiment more with the cloths in my closet, because I know myself and I would end up wearing just my favorite pieces over and over again...
I did my nails... I think is nothing more unattractive for a women then to have undone nails, especially her toes... Don't get me wrong I don't do my nails every other day, but I try to take care of them and look like a lady...
One of my girlfriend gave my this magnet, she said it suited me.. A few days later I found those earrings, it was faith no?
Have an amazing weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment